From the Author :
MenuEdit is a DVD menu editor for Windows which provides an easy way of modifying DVD menus.
Some of the features of MenuEdit:
- Very simple and easy to use graphical user-interface.
- Removal of unwanted buttons from both static and motion menus.
- Automatic relinking of the buttons left in the menu so that it\'s still possible to access buttons with navigation keys of the remote control.
- Automatic adjastment to the buttons for all auto display modes.
- Cells preview.
- Editing of button\'s attributes and commands.
- Saving of buttons template into file.
The standard version of MenuEdit is free, but more advanced features
of MenuEdit can be unlocked after registration.
This software has the following sub editions:
Input Files: DVD, IFO/BUP
Output Files: DVD, IFO/BUP
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
- Release Date: May 22, 2003
- New : Buttons in cells without video content can be previewed and edited.
- Fix : Preview bug: black rectangle shown in the bottom-right corner of the preview picture.
- Fix : Small bug in "Export menu" dialog.
- New : Name of the open vob file is shown in the title bar.
- New : Better vob/cell navigation (Expand/Collaps).
- New : Delete cell/vob.
- New : Replace cell with cell from another file.
- New : Change cell/vob id.