From the Official Site :
The most important component of any DVD authoring system is its multiplexing engine. It should be flawless, and well tested.
The Premium version allows:
- Image compositing/resizing.
- GUI content mapping.
- Navigation dialog and command editor.
- Seamless joints between segments.
- Multiplex directives permit pseudo seamless branching.
- Integrated demultiplexor allows using vob files as source.
- EDL functions permit linear editing.
The Premium version is available to subscribers (Premium 10 subscription) of MPUCoder.com
This software has the following sub editions:
Input Files: AC3, BMP, DTS, DVD, SUP, SVCD, VCD
Output Files: DVD
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2010
- bugfix version 0.16.8 released
- Fixed: mpeg-2 encoder maximum encoded size too high resulting in buffer underrun.