Cyberlink PowerDirector allows you to edit video and home movies, produce interactive DVDs and has web publishing features
|Ease of use:
||17 build 2314 (details)
- Faster Rendering with TrueVelocity 2 – 2nd gen. native 64-bit video engine delivers even more rendering speed.
- OpenCL for Optimal Video Effect Speed -- Harnesses GPU power for greatly improved video effect speed.
- Intelligent Rendering with SVRT -- Analyzes an entire project, chooses best output profile for production speed.
- Pro-Quality HD Editing -- Edit with a huge variety of tools, transitions and effects on a flexible 100 track timeline.
- Powerful Core Tools -- Crop and rotate videos or precisely trim footage with PowerDirector’s Zoom-in Cut™.
- One-Click Fixes -- Instantly correct lighting, shakiness, artifacts or upscaling to HD with TrueTheater enhancements.
- Import All the Latest 3D Formats -- Either from files or straight from 3D cameras/phones.
- Edit it All in 3D! – Enjoy a complete 3D editing workflow including 3D titles, disc menus, transition effects and more.
- Output to 3D Formats -- Burn your project to industry standard 3D Blu-ray, 3D AVCHD or 3D DVD discs.
- 200,000+ FREE Effects -- Find the perfect effect, template, or DVD menu to set your project off.
- Learn with Tutorials & Timelines -- Get the most out of your software with tutorials & timelines uploaded by others.
- Sharing Made Easy -- Share your work to video sites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Daily Motion and more.
This software has the following sub editions:
Main Categories: 3D
, DVD/SVCD/VCD (MPEG-1/2)
, High Definition (Blu-ray, HD DVD, HDTV)
, MPEG-4 (ASF/WMV, QuickTime, Real, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- Authoring/Burning/Imaging -> DVD Authoring
- Authoring/Burning/Imaging -> DVD Menu Creation/Editing
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> AVCHD
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> Blu-ray
- Blu-ray/HD DVD -> Blu-ray 3D
- DV To Other Format Conversion -> DV To MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) Conversion
- DVB (DTV, HDTV, Satellite) To Other Format Conversion -> DVB To MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) Conversion
- MPEG-4 (ASF, WMV, QuickTime, AVC, VC-1, H.264 ...)
- Presentation (Slideshow VCD/DVD)
- Video Capture
- Video Editors (and Cutters and Joiners) -> MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) Editors
- Video Encoders -> MPEG-2 (SVCD, DVD) Encoders
Input Files: AVI, BMP, DivX, DV, DVD, GIF, JPG, MOV, MP3, SVCD, VCD, VOB, WAV, WMA, WMV
Output Files: Blu-ray, DVD
Windows 95/Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7
Version 17 build 2314
View complete revision history
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2018
- Updates PowerDirector 17 to build 2314
- Install this patch update to enhance program stability and enabling NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration with driver version 416 or above
- Adds sort by date modified in the Media Room.
- Adds support for enabling OpenVINO* hardware acceleration for the AI Style Plugin.
- Adds support for enabling NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration with driver version 416 or above**.
- Improves the preview performance when using undo/redo and Special Effects in Title Designer.
- Improves the program stability when editing with titles, video speed, lens correction and 360 video.
- Fixes the issue that produced video is trimmed unexpectedly if the end of project is audio only.
- Fixes the issue that variation of wave (frequency) is reset after previewing.
- Fixes the issue that SVRT becomes 0% workload reduced after adding a clip to the timeline.
- Fixes the issue that opacity modifications on the timeline cannot be undone.
- Fixes the issue that applied audio effects in the Audio Editor are gone after opening a project.
- Fixes the issue that sometimes opacity modifications on the timeline cannot be saved with the project.
- Minor bug fixes.
* Intel Skylake or newer CPU, and Windows 10 64bit required.
** This update does not remove support for the NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration in the older VGA drivers